Recent content by Bbillcee

1. Bbillcee

how tight to tighten steam radiator to valve

hey just wondering how tight you go when tightening a steam radiator to the valve....is it normally as tight as possible? or really tight with like a 2 foot wrench? i can put the monster 36" on there and get tighter put dont think its necessary and dont wanna snap something ?
  2. Bbillcee

Anyone know what this vintage tool is?

i think it uses a hand held power threader to drive it? ‍♂️photo
  3. Bbillcee

Replacing part of a radiator return advice

its comes down from an elevated radiator!
  4. Bbillcee

Replacing part of a radiator return advice

hi guys So I am preparing to get a mud job for a tile floor and decided I should open a cement patch that was covering a radiator return pipe...good thing I did!!!! t\This thing is heavy rotted ...prolly leaking already ...so I'm gonna either have the section replaced from the union to where...
  5. Bbillcee

Delta rough in valve body question

hey are there an user replaceable parts on the delta rough in valve? I had one installed 10 years ago. the tenant broke off the the little mixing lever on top of the handle. Delta sent me a new one and i was able to screw it in. I was looking at the plastic part of the shower body where that...
  6. Bbillcee

New washer, now have a violent water hammer

should i get one for the hot water as well?
  7. Bbillcee

New washer, now have a violent water hammer

got a new washer and when it closes the valve after a rinse or fill i get a very violent bang in the cold water pipe...what can i do?
  8. Bbillcee

Aqua stat setting

thanks a lot......from what i can tell the aqua stat is only used for DHW and there is none on the model without the coil. In the summer i turn the boiler off!
  9. Bbillcee

Aqua stat setting

weil mcclain eg 50 - natural gas.....i think aqua stat was solely for the coil...i could be wrong
  10. Bbillcee

Aqua stat setting

11. Bbillcee

Aqua stat setting

this is a one pipe steam system, cast iron radiators
  12. Bbillcee

Aqua stat setting

I have this Honeywell l4006a aquastat on my weil mcclain eg50 boiler.....the boiler used to have a coil for domestic hot water that i am no longer using. The dial is set to 160 and i see a "5" on the differential wheel. Do these settings seem correct for just using this as a heating system now...
  13. Bbillcee

Kohler refinia faucet low pressure 1.2 gallon

so I got this faucet and the pressure is terrible. Is the flow held back by the aerator on this or is there a pressure reducer somewhere?? Anyone know a way I could increase the pressure? I inquired with kohler about a different aerator they said no
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks