Recent content by batboy

1. batboy

Help Programming a Fleck 7000 SXT

An update on this. I now have a family of 5. Just wanted to double check my settings for max eff. This is a 2.0 cu/ft unit. Hardness is 17 now. 0.25 BLFC Current settings: DF: GAL VT: St2b (Standard Downflow/Upflow Double Backwash) CT: Fd (Meter Flow Delayed) C: 40k (capacity) H: 17...
  2. batboy

What settings would you recommend using?
  3. batboy

Well Gary, more knowledge is always better. How would you suggest to program this?
  4. batboy

Thanks for the pointers Bob. I changed the draw time to 40 min and did 2 regens. When I did this though, I changed all my settings to what you suggested and just changed the 16 - 40 for the draw time. I hope that was correct! I'll keep you updated on how the water feels.
  5. batboy

The sticker on the back of the valve says .25 blfc. There is no iron in our water. This is city water. So for the 16 min setting, I would enter that in the length of the brine refill cycle correct?
  6. batboy

Details on the machine: 64,000 gr capacity, 2.0 cu/ft resin (standard resin) I need some help setting up the machine to give me good salt efficiency. I probably won't be needing the whole 64k capacity right now. I have 3 adults in the home using about 75 gal/ per day so that's 225...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks