Recent content by batass

1. batass

Gas heater shuts down intermittently

gas heater is shutting down intermittently To Jadnashua: Thanks again for your suggestions. I examined the intake piping as well as I could and it appears to be in good shape with no sign of leaks. Today I was in contact with my dealer who provided the Technichian I have dealt with. They have...
  2. batass

Gas heater shutting down intermittently To Jadnashua: Thanks again for your comments. The heater has a closed combustion system ignited with a sparker. When the system ignites I can hear a fan for 10 seconds followed by a click which I assume is the sparke followed immediately by a whoosh which...
  3. batass

Gas heater shutting down intermittently Thanks for the sympathy Mark. The unit is a space heater not a water heater and is 12 years old.Outside of the present problem it has been maintenance free. I'm in a small town in central Ontario thus the distance to a dealer. Regards B---
  4. batass

Thanks Jadnshua for your response and analysis which I appreciate. When the heater shuts off on its own I have to turn the shut off knob to OFF, move the temperature control to high and turn the knob back to ON. It always starts when I do this. The Tech I had working on the unit seemed to...
  5. batass

My RHFE-551FA Rinnai heater cuts out for no reason. On his first visit a heating technician cleaned it and checked all the specs which didn't help. On the second visit he ran through all the checks suggested by Rinnai tech service and that didn't help either. For another model, Therinnaeguy...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks