Recent content by Bassadict69

1. Bassadict69

Centrifugal pump not coming on...

Sorry, I did not get a notice about this reply... I found out the pump start relay was bad. I replaced the relay inside the box and it works perfectly now.
  2. Bassadict69

Centrifugal pump not coming on...

I am running a centrifugal pump to pump water from a lake to irrigate my yard. When kicking the pump on manually using the irrigation timer, the pump start relay clicks and I do have power to the wiring at the pump according to my test light...anything else to check with the pump? Or does it...
  3. Bassadict69

Do I need a pressure tank?

Thanks! I've been browsing your site and watching your youtube videos!
  4. Bassadict69

So, with the cycle stop valve, I do not need the pump start relay? Correct? I guess the irrigation timer opens a zone valve, when drops the pressure, which kicks on the pump?
  5. Bassadict69

The tank is brand spanking new! It was just purchased a few days ago when everything was installed. So, I can go with a small tank? That would give me the perfect setup, still allowing use of a garden hose for manually watering!
  6. Bassadict69

Great! Thanks for the help! My only problem with the tank, is it is a large, tall tank, in my front yard that totally ruins the whole look of the house and yard. That is the only reason I am wanting to get rid of it!
  7. Bassadict69

The water hose is only being used with sprinklers until we get the irrigation lines ran. Until I get the irrigation controller hooked up, I will just turn the breaker off and on to run the sprinklers/hoses.
  8. Bassadict69

Can anyone here please tell me if I can remove the tank and how to plumb it and hook this up to an irrigation timer and pump start relay?
  9. Bassadict69

...And, I assume if I don't need the tank, I don't need the pressure switch either?
  10. Bassadict69

We just resurrected an old well on my property with the sole intent of using it for irrigation of my yard. They installed a 1/2 hp submersible pump and a pressure tank with a 30/50 pressure switch. I don't know the tank size but its 3-4ft tall. If I install an irrigation timer, do I need the...
  11. Bassadict69

Timer for irrigation pump?

I never thought about a pool pump timer...Thank you! I will look into that!
  12. Bassadict69

Timer for irrigation pump?

I have a 2hp centrifugal pump sitting on my dock that pulls water from about 50ft out in the lake and pumps it out through about 30ft of 1 1/2 pvc to a hose spigot from which I run 3 heads off of water hoses. (one of these years I will actually put in the rest of the irrigation system). I simply...
  13. Bassadict69

What size lines should I run?

Not sure how to go about getting my pressure since I have no guage. I have decided to only run a cold water line and suppose 3/4" just to be safe.
  14. Bassadict69

What size lines should I run?

I am wanting to run hot and cold water lines from my house to my dock to feed a water hose and my fish cleaning table...what size lines should I run? It will be about a 100ft run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks