Recent content by Baron

1. Baron

Toto EcoDrake?

I also have the Eco Drake -- Elongated. No complaints -- love it. Easy to install, looks nice, and powerful flush -- what more could you ask. I've been recommending it to friends and family.
  2. Baron

1.28 GPF recommendations

Toto EcoDrake CST743E Go for the Toto EcoDrake CST743E (1.28 GPF)!! I've had mine for a few months and it works great and super easy to install. I recommend getting the soft close seat too.
  3. Baron

Drake or Eco Drake

Toto ECO Drake Installed Just wanted to let everyone I installed my Toto ECO Drake this weekend. Installation was a breeze. It flushes incredibly well compared to my old Mansfield 3GPL -- it's like night and day between the two. I'm really happy that I found this site -- it was...
  4. Baron

Jacuzzi Espree HET toilet, EZ36959

One thing I noticed on my ECO Drake- The tank was made in China -- the bowl was made in Vietnam -- and the soft close seat is made in USA. Toto must really have strict quality control -- no matter where it is manufactured.
  5. Baron

Jacuzzi Espree HET toilet, EZ36959

I saw this toilet at Lowes the other day. It is -- 1.28GPL. 350 grams MaP, 12th edition. Model number EZ36959 I recently bought the Toto Eco Drake and think I definitely made the right decision-- but just curious if anyone has this model or has heard anything about it.
  6. Baron

Vanity Install Question

Thanks Jim for the advice. Yes -- the sink has (2) mounting holes What do you think mounting the vanity and sink using some heavy duty wall anchors and also attaching the sink to vanity with silicone?
  7. Baron

Vanity Install Question

I am in the process of installing a new vanity -- and noticed in the installation instructions - it only mentions to secure the vanity to the wall with screws. It does not mention securing the sink bowl itself to the wall -- it shows just placing on top of the base. Any advice?
  8. Baron

Bathroom Faucet

Good advice -- thanks. I'm picking uip my Toto Eco Drake tomorrow morning -- I'll probably get my faucet there also.
  9. Baron

Bathroom Faucet

Which manufacturers do you not recommend?
  10. Baron

Underlayment for Tile Floor

Easy Mat I ended up using Custom Building Product's Easy Mat. No problems so far -- just make sure to follow the instructions and apply the adhesive primer to the sub flooring (and let dry clear) -- use a floor roller immediately after Easy Mat has been applied. It was $60 a roll which...
  11. Baron

Bathroom Faucet

We just remodeled our 1/2 bath and need a faucet for our new vanity. Any manufacturer recommedations? Thanks.
  12. Baron

I finally made up my mind

Yea- I know -- just a rhetorical question.
  13. Baron

I finally made up my mind

McCain is getting up there in age -- what happens (god forbid) if he kicks the bucket after one day on the job?
  14. Baron

Toilet Flange Too High / Spacer?

That's what I thought. I'm planning on buying a Toto Frake Eco -- does anyone know what the max height can be for a toilet flange using the Toto. As I mentioned earlier -- it looks like will be about 1/4" higher than a normal flange mounted on a finished floor.
  15. Baron

Toilet Flange Too High / Spacer?

Here's my dllemma: The 4x3 (ABS) toilet flange (plastic ring) is just sitting on the (ABS) 90 degree hub -- I don't have the 3" pipe installed yet to couple the hub and the flange together. Just wanted to get an idea of how much gap I have right now. I know there is a toilet flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks