Recent content by Bald Eagle

1. Bald Eagle

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

The thermal resets can go bad I'll bet, do you know if they sell them at low*s?
  2. Bald Eagle

Incandecent Buzzing

Cass, you got 4 kids? Cookie how many do you have? I have 6 kids and can't hear myself think, let alone the lightbulbs humming.
  3. Bald Eagle

Vermiculite?

Cookie is right about the bats and diseases, a very informative post.
  4. Bald Eagle

Interesting

Ah, she's ok...eating tofu with her birthday cake.:D
  5. Bald Eagle

Cool DIY Project...Needs your "Approval"

Tofu (soy bean curd) sounds like something I would have eaten back in my hippie days. :D It is a good source of protein and good for you.
  6. Bald Eagle

Bathtub diverter faucet

I have a feeling no has an answer for you because maybe they are all different designs inside. If you can post a picture of the parts I bet there will be someone on here who could look at it and be able to help you with it. Most of these people seem very knowlageable.
  7. Bald Eagle

Lighting

It sounds like you have a very nice contractor and have built a good relationship with them.
  8. Bald Eagle

Cool DIY Project...Needs your "Approval"

You can grab a live end and end your life.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks