Recent content by azsun1411

1. azsun1411

Toto Drake (Terry's list of recommended toilets)

Thanks Terry. I'll look at all 3 and value your recommendations. Brother dealt with similar issue. My best to you!
  2. azsun1411

Toto Drake (Terry's list of recommended toilets)

Wanting to install an ADA height toilet. Looking at the Drake on Terry's list of recommended toilets. Is the CST744SL the best toilet for flush (removal) and bowl cleaning? Also, does it have a glazed trapway? If not, how important is a glazed trapway? Little confused on the Drake II, Eco...
  3. azsun1411

P-trap connection

Putting in new mud-floor tile shower. After extending sewer line to center of shower, the line will only be about 2 inches below top of slab (not below the slab). My concern is, that to put a new p-trap under new shower drain, I may not be able to connect the p-trap directly to the sewer...
  4. azsun1411

Kohler toilets, Class 5 or Ingenium

Kohler toilets Thanks loads for info. Very helpful!
  5. azsun1411

Kohler toilets, Class 5 or Ingenium

Anyone have any comments on Kohler's flushing systems, namely: 1) "Class 5" flushing sytems, and the (2) "Ingenium" flushing system. Wife likes one of their toilets. Are these flushing systems ok?
  6. azsun1411

New tile shower drain plumbing

Removed a 5 ft tub to install a tiled shower with mud built shower floor. After removing tub, discovered that drain line running from tub p-trap is about 2-1/2 inches below top of slab, acutually partially encased with concrete. Want to relocate drain to center of shower, about 2 & half ft...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks