Recent content by auntyzoom

1. auntyzoom

Septic Tank Questions

Septic pump truck access problem I know exactly where my septic tank/drainfield is, and that, from what I'm reading here, will eventually be a problem... there's no way a pump truck can get within 100+ yards of it to clean it out. I haven't a glimmer as to possible options, if any exist, in the...
  2. auntyzoom

Septic Tank Questions

I was able to learn the location of my (original) septic tank by going to local Health Dept., where they had a record of the permit/install. One could also try looking at records in Bldg. Dept., Assessor's Office & the like, depending on which entity issues permits for septics, etc. Might save...
  3. auntyzoom

Bio Additives/Enzymes for Septic Tanks

Yeah, cigarette butts & a slew of other, even more amazing donations! Incredible how some folks view their disposal options... thinking of it as a bottomless pit. Outta sight, outta mind, right? :( For anyone interested in poly tanks - septic or otherwise - check out...
  4. auntyzoom

Ooops! Meant to ask if any of you folks have remarks/opinions as to poly septic tanks? Susy
  5. auntyzoom

septic "system" Couldn't help but jump in here... so to speak - I used to have a place in Rosarito, Baja CA, & needed to install a system. There, forget about anything resembling "code" - ya just shoot yer best shot at whatever it is you're doing. Anyway, I had a bunch of workers come over &...
  6. auntyzoom

Newbie pump/p-tank issues...HELP!

filters, etc. - Had a "little" set back today when a line to a hose bib went 'blooey' & pump was kicking off every 5 minutes and tank lost almost 400 gals... couldn't find it at first as it was watering the roof - while I was all over the place looking/listening for leaks that (gratefully)...
  7. auntyzoom

Pump SUCCESS!!! Hi all - Thanks SO much for all your quick responses... which were right on the money in terms of the check valve, which I didn't have in the suction line. Pump instructions showed a check valve only in diagrams, etc. for deep well application. That, of course, turned out to...
  8. auntyzoom

What a great forum! My issue/problem regards changing my old, totally 'gravity feed' H20 system into perhaps the 19th century... For 20yrs I've lived with a simple gravity flow from spring to storage tank & on into the house. (MINUS pressure) It got old at least 10 yrs ago, but I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks