Recent content by Auger1981

1. Auger1981

Intertherm E2EB-017HB - Heating Element Stays On

I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to all of you. My heating/cooling supply company took is time getting me the elements. So here is the latest & greatest: I replaced the heating elements and now everything appears to be fine. Good heat, and no contactor chattering. I inspected the...
  2. Auger1981

Breakers were replaced new. Connections there are sound. Could an element cause all this ??
  3. Auger1981

The clicking is the contactor. Its fast open then closed. But not everytime, and not consistant. I have had the front open to watch and you can see the flash from the contactor. I have a feeling that the elements have been my issue from the very beginning. I replaced the thermostat a few...
  4. Auger1981

No red popup button on these. Yes they are brand new, and rechecked them (removed the cover over the contacts). The elements were lighting up even with the thermostat off and the contactors open. In anycase, after I took out the elements, fixed the standoff and replaced them, the system...
  5. Auger1981

OK, it would appear that I have temporarily fixed this unit... at least the part where the element stays on. I checked the 2 coils & found one had fallen off its standoff. I fixed it and they no longer come on with the thermostat off & the main breakers on. I still have an issue with the...
  6. Auger1981

Having more problems with my Intertherm E2EB-017HB furnace. Last summer as some may remember, I had issues with my cooling coil. Condensation ran all over the components. Since that time I have had the coil replaced. This fall when I started my furnace everything seemed to work fine...
  7. Auger1981

AC Went out.

As I said, I would put a final response, so here it goes. First & foremost I wanted to Thank All who responded. It took a number of calls to get someone here to look at this cooling issue. It is because of this that I wanted to put a final post. The first company that came out charged me 80...
  8. Auger1981

AC Went out.

There are actually 7 sizes. Each is seperated by their model number. If my calculations are correct, each model number actually shows the BTU. For instance my model is a PH12NA048-8 Since they seperated them on the sheet by the last 2 digits, mine being a 48, if that corresponds to a BTU...
  9. Auger1981

AC Went out.

4 ton maybe ???
  10. Auger1981

AC Went out.

Forget the cleaning, just isn't going to happen. I have used cans of coiler cleaner, and a few other things, but air just isn't getting thru properly. Either way at this point, the cooling coils will have to be removed. After all this, I can take a NEW can of compressed air w/ straw, point it...
  11. Auger1981

AC Went out.

One more question. I've checked the pan, and all seems to be leveled properly. Water flows to the drain on the side, ONLY if the air is off. The pan is rather dirty as you can imagine, and I plan on trying to clean it out the best I can. It is a very sung fit to the coils. What I'd like...
  12. Auger1981

AC Went out.

OK, first to DonL - Thanks, like I said I love electrical/electronics. It is possible that it may be a little off level. I will look further into that. I have been trying to use cleaner on it, but as I mentioned, it was so dirty when I moved here, I pealed off the dust & dirt like a sheet of...
  13. Auger1981

AC Went out.

I think you misunderstood, or I need to explain better. It's not sucking water up from the drain line. Because the coils are partilally obstructed, air can not get thru them as it should. Some is but not enough. Here is an example of what I did: If I leave the bottom cover of the furnace...
  14. Auger1981

AC Went out.

OK, heres the final update... I hope. Rechecked the power at the breakers in the furnace. Found one lead that had no power. Turned off the power & ohm checked it. One side was open. Took out the breaker, cycled it a number of times & rechecked. Now it worked. But still no AC. Chased the...
  15. Auger1981

AC Went out.

If your talking reading the posts across the top, (grey to purple lead), the the voltage is 25vac +/-.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks