Recent content by Astrid198

1. A

New girl completly confused - NEED HELP!

Re: Cookie Yeah, I'm actually planning on running through some of the ideas with the maintnance and supor of the building I live in. However, you and everyone else gave me such good advise, I think it should turn out. Oh - the other thing is that I'm planning on putting bathroom curtains/shades...
  2. A

I just made a shocking discovery....

New girl totally confused - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! Hi, I'm new to this whole remodeling thing, so I really need alot of help, and I was reading your story and all of your comments and I think you all may be able to help me out. Basically this is the situation - my towel rod, or towel bar...
  3. A

New girl completly confused - NEED HELP!

Hi, I'm new to this whole remodeling thing, so I really need alot of help. Basically this is the situation - my towel rod, or towel bar, whichever one you perfer, has its ends built into the wall - by that, I mean that, the ends are literally part of the wall, they are made of what I believe is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks