Recent content by arthurrc

1. arthurrc

3/4 to 3/4 PEX Manifold?

Thanks for all the help guys.
  2. arthurrc

3/4 to 3/4 PEX Manifold?

I am adding on to my house and moving my water heater to a different location. I was told by my local supply company that running 3/4 PEX through my slab would be the right sized pipe. Now I'm thinking otherwise, but it's too late. I've got 3 lines leaving my water heater location (1 to the...
  3. arthurrc

New Heat Pump Price Check

I guess it really didn't all "die". One of the coils has a restriction in it. It will cost $925 to get it replaced. I just figure that is wasted money if the unit isn't big enough for my house post add-on.
  4. arthurrc

New Heat Pump Price Check

I am in need of a 3.5 ton heat pump unit installed. The company that I have talked with gave me a quote of $6550 for a 3.5 ton, 13 seer Trane heat pump and air handler installed/replace existing unit. A recent addition and death of my 2.5 ton unit has caused me to have to look at upgrading...
  5. arthurrc

Screened In Porch Questions

1. What would be the longest distance you would span for a 6' tall screened in porch? Right now I've got a 100' span between my posts, but think I'll probably put at least one more in. I'm not sure if I need more than that though. 2. Are there any materials I should stay away from when...
  6. arthurrc

Trouble connecting flange to floor

How many screws is needed to adequately attach at toilet flange to the floor? I am putting it on ceramic tile and didn't leave room on both sides of the flange to drive screws on both sides. I can get 2 screws on the right side. I just don't want to have to go buy a special drill bit and run...
  7. arthurrc

Sewer Tie In Question

I am adding a bathroom- basic layout- toilet/tub/vanity, and I am also moving my washing machine to a different part of my house. We are on a septic system. It would be easiest to plumb everything in to my existing black water sewer line. What are the benefits of keeping the gray/black water...
  8. arthurrc

new bathroom addition

Septic system. Sorry.
  9. arthurrc

new bathroom addition

I am adding a bathroom- basic layout- toilet/tub/vanity, and I am also moving my washing machine to a different part of my house. It would be easiest to plumb everything in to my existing black water sewer line. What are the benefits of keeping the gray/black water seperate? and are there big...
  10. arthurrc

Vent Pipe Placement

Obviously through the roof would be nice. I mean where to tie it in to my plumbing. Behind all of my sewer lines or between some of them or what?
  11. arthurrc

Vent Pipe Placement

I am doing an Bathroom addition and would like to know where the best place for the vent pipe tie in would be? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  12. arthurrc

Room Addition Plumbing Tie-in Problem

I am adding on a few rooms to my house and would like some advice on the plumbing aspect. I am going to have to either go through the old cement foundation (not blocks) or through the 2X8 top plates to get to my existing plumbing. I am apprehensive about either. Which would be the best fix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks