Recent content by ARSolar

1. ARSolar

Plumbing Solar Storage Tank

Thanks for the input Don. I may have been a little vague in my original post. What I was really asking was a plumbing question and not so much a solar technology question. The system will not be heating 180 gallons of water only 80 for use in the two circuits. Since I'm not a plumber and am...
  2. ARSolar

Different Solar Water Heater Options

Good to see someone working in the solar thermal industry! What is your preference, drainback or glycol systems? Do you have any opinions of the new Heliodyne Helio-Pak closed loop glycol systems using AC Wilo pumps? Thanks, AR
  3. ARSolar

Thanks for the input guys!! Sorry if my description was a little vague. One of you was correct in saying that the existing east hot water heater (the oldest unit 1971 model) will not be in use after this installation. The main question that I had originally was if I could run my east...
  4. ARSolar

Different Solar Water Heater Options

Having researched solar hot water for quite some time, I've found that www.heliodyne.com and www.aetsolar.com are two of the best systems out there. Heliodyne has the best solar panel as far as ratings but AET supposibly has a very good panel as well. Both drainback systems and glycol...
  5. ARSolar

Thanks for your post Flamefix!! I greatly appreciate your input. I see that you are in England. I've been there twice and you have a very beautiful country! I hope I've answered your questions from my previous post. I'm looking into the best program on my new computer to make a schematic for...
  6. ARSolar

That is a great idea. What program do you guys use to make your drawings? Thanks a Million!! AR
  7. ARSolar

Hello All, This is my first post on this forum and I must say I'm very impressed with the expertise I've seen here. I'm currently connecting my first closed loop glycol solar hot water system. This system is rather complex in that I will be feeding two existing hot water circuits from one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks