Recent content by ArchShelley

1. ArchShelley

Caulk removal question

As an architect, I would never let anyone use sandpaper on the tile. Yikes! But, I have had to personally remove caulk and silicone and it is just a nasty time consuming job. But, if you don't do it right the first time you will have a much harder time dealing with it the second time. So...
  2. ArchShelley

Copper Naphthenate - How long before you paint?

:( Yes, I just talked with my contractor and asked if he had read the back of the can. He hadn't! I always have to ask the simple questions first, especially when I don't have the product right there in front of me. But thanks anyway.
  3. ArchShelley

Copper Naphthenate. I just didn't want to spell it all out. Sorry
  4. ArchShelley

Tankless - is it worth it?

Since you are getting a new hot water heater maybe you should think about getting a solar panel to heat the water. I have talked with Solar Tek and had them give me a price. It is expensive up front, but in the long run you will save money. And, it is a true hot water heater not a tank less...
  5. ArchShelley

I have a contractor dipping shutters in CN and I was wondering how long they should sit before they are painted?
  6. ArchShelley

Solar & Wind Power Kits

Has anyone used the Power4Home Solar and Wind Power Kits? The price just sounds to good to be true.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks