Recent content by applebach

1. applebach

Low pressure, pump stays on - tank, pressure switch? Replace all?

Hey guys, Thanks for the input. The pressure guage, though rusty, was working but it only shows 20psi & up. I think there is less pressure than that, but used to be you could see it cycling 40-60. I was wrong on the wiring, it's four wires with the yellow wire unconnected, so it's a...
  2. applebach

Wow, I was really hoping for some more pointed advice. Now that it's the weekend, I trying to do some diagnostics myself. Here is what I found; Pressure switch is probably OK, there is 237V on both load and line. I bought a new one but haven't tried installing it yet. It looks like...
  3. applebach

I mean, a healthy pump should put out more pressure than that, am I right? It might be 20psi, I am only guessing. The whole system could easily be 25 or even 30 years old. That is why replacing everything may not be a terrible idea. If it's the pump, you can bet I will go for the whole...
  4. applebach

Hi. I am a new homeowner and thus new to this forum as well. We have been here all of six months and of course the well system has now developed problems. Pressure switch meter reads zero, it is not cycling, the pump just keeps running. I would guess there is probably 10 psi at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks