Recent content by aphit

1. aphit

Constantly clogging kitchen/laundry sinks

After a couple of hours leaving it alone, we realized it wasn't completely clogged, but draining very, very slowly... almost at a trickle. We went out to Home Depot and picked up a 25 foot snake, which either was going up to the kitchen sink (husband said he didn't hear it, but who knows) or...
  2. aphit

Yes of course. They arranged and paid for the other 3 and are (understandably) getting annoyed that this is a reoccurring problem... but are not really working with us to figure out why it keeps happening. They insist we're putting things down the drain we shouldn't be. I'll purchase some...
  3. aphit

Thanks for the suggestion. Doesn't look like it ships to Canada though!
  4. aphit

I believe the kitchen sink upstairs is backing up into my laundry sink. Smelled really bad this morning. And I guess so. I don't think it's anywhere near the sinks.
  5. aphit

Hey, new here. I'm pretty much clueless about plumbing but I need help. I've been renting a basement unit for 3 years and have needed my kitchen and laundry sink line professionally snaked 3 times in the past year and a half due to it clogging solid. I've been using hair traps, mesh screens...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks