Recent content by Annabel

1. A

unscrewing pipes: counter or clockwise?

Ours are so tightly screwed that I can't get then to budge, and now can't remember the rules for counter or clockwise.
  2. A

installing kitchen sink

Sink Install & Faucet We got the Delta Leland. It look great with the Pegasus large granite single bowl sink. Time to do the plumbing... Thanks.
  3. A

installing kitchen sink

Okay. We have the sink set and caulked. Waiting 3 hours to let it set up and be waterproof. How long should we wait to attach disposal and pipes? Newbee
  4. A

Kitchen faucets: spray/stream control

Thanks Ron. I'm going shopping now.
  5. A

Many Thanks Matt. Although, now I owe my partner. We had a bet going.
  6. A

So, my partner wants a spray/stream faucet in the kitchen sink that allows you to turn on spray, use it, turn off the faucet, turn it back on, and it stays in spray mode, it does not revert to stream. I've never seen/heard of one. Anybody? Thanks, Annabel
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks