Recent content by Angel9894

1. Angel9894

Tub Spout extension???? Help!

THank you HJ for being so helpful!
  2. Angel9894

So should I just scrub these spouts and get something else? I wanted something modern and high end to match the other Hansgrohe fixtures and not one of those generic spouts but I don't want this to become a major issue or expensive.
  3. Angel9894

Hey guys, here is a slightly closer picture of what the nipples look like. Is this something that the Super in my building can do, or do I have to hire a plumber?
  4. Angel9894

I am back with what is probably a silly question but I purchased these Hansgrohe shower bodies and trim which we installed and look beautiful, but am having some trouble with the tub spouts. The spouts are these...
  5. Angel9894

Changing shower tub trim and need help! Powers 410 Hydroguard

You're right. My apologies. This is the one I got (with the Ibox universal plus rough) S Thermostatic Trim w/Volume Control and Diverter Thermostatic temperature control Volume control and diverter for 2 outlets Anti-scald 100-degree safety stop Flow 8 GPM @ 44 PSI Set your...
  6. Angel9894

Doh!!!!! Well..... they had both apparently (Grohe and Hansgrohe) I went with the new Hansgrohe valve since it has the look I want, BOTH pressure balance and volume control in a single lever, and a good array of trims. I know Grohe is supposed to be the higher end of the two, but the reviews I...
  7. Angel9894

The local supply store told me to go Moen or Grohe. After looking some more, I think I'm going to go with the Hansgrohe iBox Universal Plus Rough-in Valve with Service Stop that has a bunch of trim options. Anyone have any objections or is this a good solution that gives me a range of price...
  8. Angel9894

I agree that Delta has many many more choices, but the problem is I don't actually like ANY of the delta choices of trim. Especially the tub spouts. If I get the Delta universal valve, can I put spouts different tub spouts /showerheads on their? I don't mind the levers, they are ok. I called...
  9. Angel9894

So I just got off the phone with my Plumber who is super nice but SUPER rushed. I am ordering the shower bodies today and want to make sure I get what I want. He said the only "MUSTS" are that I get a dual Shower/Tub body with Integral Stops. Which of these am I supposed to get (If I want to...
  10. Angel9894

Alcove tub tiling

Meaning like, almost build a deck over it for a pseudo undermountish look?
  11. Angel9894

Alcove tub tiling

Hi HJ, can you post a picture that shows what you are describing. I'm trying to understand but still a bit confused.
  12. Angel9894

Alcove tub tiling

Ok, would it be crazy for me to replace these tubs even if there isn't anything necessarily wrong with them? Can this only be done with a drop in tub, or are there alcove tubs made for this also. If so, could you point me to some?
  13. Angel9894

Alcove tub tiling

Hey guys, please find below a picture of our cast iron alcove tub. As you can see we have ripped pretty much everything out (tile is on it's way out now) but would like to salvage the tub. However I REALLY want to tile the tub apron/skirt. A number of contractors have said they can do it by...
  14. Angel9894

Decision made but now which to install? In a quick turn of events my dad has bitten the bullet and given me the green light to redo the shower bodies completely. With that said, the plumber we are hiring quoted me a Delta and an American Standard replacement, but as I posted before, I had it in...
  15. Angel9894

One last question: If I decide to go the conservative route and just change the showerhead and spout, is there a specific kind of spout I need to buy or I can pretty much buy any one I like?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks