Recent content by andykp

1. A

Best way to save money when hot water is heated by tankless coil oil boiler

I realize that I am throwing money away heating my hot water in the summer with the tankless coil within my 1993 peerless oil burner. Oil is around 4 dollars a gallon and I would guess I am using 200 gallons just for domestic hot water. Is a hot water storage tank -- a booster such as the...
  2. A

Converting from On Demand Coil (Oil Boiler) to Electric Hot Water Tank.

Thanks for the input Jad. I received a call from a plumber who said he had 30+ years experience and he's a 3rd generation plumber. When I mentioned the scenario he was familiar with the problem but he said that electric is the least efficient way and that the electric costs of running an...
  3. A

Converting from On Demand Coil (Oil Boiler) to Electric Hot Water Tank.

Not sure what to do I too have a tankless coil oil burner but I also have a gas line which runs the Clothes dryer. Like everyone has stated, it's costly to run the boiler 8 months out of the year just to heat the hot water so I was looking for a separate hot water heater. But do I go with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks