Recent content by amrtulip

1. A

Water Hammer

Trying to find out if I need a professional to look at possible serious problem. Have banging noise, not too loud, but annoying. Stops when hot water intake valve is shut off. Curious, all cold water faucets, including water to washer give cold water when hot water is shut off except the new...
  2. A

Hot water only noises

Hi Jim Yes it is more like a tick tick tick that gets softer with each tick.
  3. A

Hot water only noises

Hi, After having new shower put in my house I have a pinging noise coming from the pipes after a faucet is shut off. It happens with every facucet in the house and only after it is shut off. If I turn off the valve that supplies the hot water heater with water I do not hear it at all when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks