Recent content by amoncarter

1. amoncarter

Whole House Pressure Booster Pump

We just bought a condo in Dallas where inspection showed 40PSI and the shower on the 3rd floor is anemic, so we looked at pump solutions and have purchased (based on some neighbors) a Grundfos MQ3-45. I was planning to just connect it in-line between street and house (no intermediate tanks)...
  2. amoncarter

C Carbon Backwash system suggestion

Awesome. Thank you very much.
  3. amoncarter

thanks for the reply. I have 1" pipe so that shouldn't be an issue. And buying the biggest tank I've seen online (60" tall?) is something I can fit physically so that gives me the max media I can bring to bear on my system. I was hoping for some actual specific model numbers that do well for...
  4. amoncarter

I'm new at this and trying to identify relevant info from these amazing discussions but have given up and need to ask for help. I have city water (chloramine) and so am looking at the CCarbon backwash solutions. I don't need the softening solutions that seem to be driving a lot of similar...
  5. amoncarter

Can anyone identify this Return Grille?

thanks for both those suggestions.
  6. amoncarter

Can anyone identify this Return Grille?

I'm trying to replace these and local HVAC shops can't identify it so I don't know what or where to order replacements from. I'm sorry I don't know whether these are ordered by outer frame or inner hole dimensions but I have 2 sizes. (These might be off a wee bit due to my unscientific...
  7. amoncarter

Have you seen this screw/faucet?

Closure Thanks for all the help - Delta seat/springs worked. The aluminum red/blue screws are special order.
  8. amoncarter

Have you seen this screw/faucet?

Hi Y'all I am hoping someone of the forum has seen my type faucet before.. I have several of these that are leaking and am looking for help identifying the faucets. There are some at 4inch and some at 8inch, but with identical handles/screws (see below) - so a safe bet that they are the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks