Recent content by aluminex

1. A

Basement backed up.. desperately need advice my wife is going to kill me

Would this be hard for me to do or should I hire a plumber? I haven't worked much with plumbing but is this a project I should try on my own?
  2. A

The problem may be my clogged drain line but I have no idea where the actual line goes and I'm concerned when I had my driveway built we covered it over with dirt.. is this possible? Would it be feasible to assume the drain was just going outside into the ditch?
  3. A

I am in desperate need of some good advice and direction. My wife and I purchased a house recently and the previous home owner is deceased. We have our washer and dryer in the basement and that is our main issue. The drain goes under the basement floor and it actually has a few drain holes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks