Recent content by als

1. A

Humidifer wiring causes sheet metal click noise - is it solinoid?

When my humidifier is hooked up the furnace makes a sheet metal echo click when it turns on and off. Furnace salesman came out and we disconnected the wires at the solinoid and it no longer makes the noise. He suggested it is a bad solinoid. I thought maybe it vibrates when it turns on and...
  2. A

Is furnace "circuit portection device" needed?

I read in my new furnace installation manual that: “It is recommended that furnace be provided with a separate “circuit protection device†electric current.†My old furnace had a fuse in a box next to the box on the furnace with the switch that turns it on and off. The installers...
  3. A

Furnace click on and off noise from basement to upstairs through ductwork

My new high efficiency furnace makes a sheet metalic echo-like ckick sound that I hear upstairs when the thermostat comes on and goes off. The installer told me during installation they do not put in the fabric that separates the furnace and ductwork (what is that fabric separation called?)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks