Recent content by Alohalife

1. A

Unable To Adjust Residential Water Pressure

Yes, several hose bibs were checked - all 40. Thanks for attempting to find an answer I remember reading something about a "closed system" wrt the water heater, and that adjusting the pressure had to be done a different way than the PRV. A solar water heater was installed just before I...
  2. A

Thanks so much for the reply. The elevation change is roughly 20 feet. Adjusting the bolt on this and the previous 2 PRV's had no impact on the pressure. It stays fixed at 40 psi.
  3. A

My first post and desperately looking for answers. I've been in my 35 year old home for 2 years and have never been able to adjust the water pressure. I have had plumbers out 3 different times and regardless of what is tried, the pressure stays fixed at 40psi - no lower, no higher. I'm on my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks