Recent content by allthumbz

1. allthumbz

Calling all professionals - What is the best, most reliable water heater available?

When I needed to purchase a new vacuum cleaner I talked for an hour with a local repairman. I learned SO much about all the different types, the pros and cons, most frequent repairs, etc. I truly appreciate that kind of information and help. It's invaluable. So I'm asking because at some...
  2. allthumbz

Help with repair on Reliance 606

I'm trying to replace the thermocoupler on my Reliance 606 (on propane), and it just seems like it should be so easy. But this is my first time and it just seems like the thing is designed to make it much harder than it has to be. Or perhaps there is a special tool to make it easier that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks