Recent content by AlleyAndy

1. AlleyAndy

Installing a Chem-Free iron filter. Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions?

Hi Reach4, Thanks for the info. I actually did see that installation diagram, but it seems to be for a slightly different situation than the one I have. I'm adding a galvanized tank because of high iron content, and not to accommodate high un-filtered water usage, such as sprinklers. In my...
  2. AlleyAndy

Hi VAWellDriller, Thanks for the response! The galvanized tank has only two 1.25" fittings as shown in the photo, though tere is one 1" fitting on the very top of the tank. I was thinking the same thing, that the water/air should flow through the tank. But then again, the bladder tank has...
  3. AlleyAndy

The well water at our 15-year-old house has high iron content, so we can't drink it, and it leaves rust stains on all of the fixtures. We had a number of people come in to propose a solution, but none seemed sure or confident of how to cure the problem. Through a contact at a nearby municipal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks