Recent content by Allenz

1. Allenz

Ultimate Water-Saving Toilet / 5 patents support / Zotran Sanitaryware

2. Allenz

Hi SamC Our unique designed valve calculates and controls the inflow water for 2L each...

Hi SamC Our unique designed valve calculates and controls the inflow water for 2L each flushing, We have tested over the past 5 years, it is among 1.8L-2.5L per flush, this kind of valve connects the water pipe directly, different from the traditional toilet need water storage, have a video...
  3. Allenz

Hi SamC Our unique designed valve calculates and controls the inflow water for 2L each flushing, We have tested over the past 5 years, it is among 1.8L-2.5L per flush, this kind of valve connects the water pipe directly, different from the traditional toilet need water storage, have a video...
  4. Allenz

How to promote a new water-saving toilet.

Hello Everybady I am a sanitary ware manufacturer of China, there is a new water-saving toilet now, only costs 2.0L (0.53gallon) water per flush., Design supported by 5 patents in China, and is carrying on CE certification, But this product needs water pressure to support, Water pressure must...
  5. Allenz

Terry, Thank you for your attention and response, we are checking the web site and repair problems, I'll inform you when the web site can land, thanks.
  6. Allenz

Hello, I'm approaching you to push the sale of Zotran brand Sanitary ware, Assume you will not miss the focus on our patent water-saving toilet , that will be the perfect match up with your current business scope. 1. Featured product: Ultimate water saving toilet, 2.0LPF (0.53GPF)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks