Recent content by alicia725

1. A

Vikrell Shower pans--advice please?

Everything I have read is that acrylic is the best for shower pans...but what about this new Vikrell by sterling/kohler? Is it comparable or is it prone to cracking and aging very quickly? Anyone have any experience with the Vikrell shower pans? I am apprehensive about buying one if its...
  2. A

Vikrell shower pans--advice??

Everything I have read is that acrylic is the best for shower pans...but what about this new Vikrell by sterling/kohler? Is it comparable or is it prone to cracking and aging very quickly? Anyone have any experience with the Vikrell shower pans? I am apprehensive about buying one if its...
  3. A

Toto Eco Drake--Need advice!

I just ordered the Toto Drake and was told that it will come in the new 1.2 version rather than the 1.6gpf as they are phasing that particular model out in most of the stores....I am a little apprehensive about trying something relatively new on the market....has anyone had the new Eco Drake for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks