Recent content by alemtchr

1. alemtchr

Banging pipe in shower

Thanks, Jadnashua! I took the shower massage down, ran it, shook it, and tons of debris came out. I then undid the shower massage hose and head thing from the shower bracket (the thing that looks like a ball and socket- sorry for my lack of knowledge of parts) and ran the shower w/o the hose and...
  2. alemtchr

Banging pipe in shower

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not great with descriptions and don't know the real terms for things. What I have is what you described better...My tub/ shower has one real faucet. There is a little tab-like thing that you pull up to make the water come out of the shower head instead of the faucet...
  3. alemtchr

Banging pipe in shower

Thanks for the response, Cookie. Would only the hot water in the shower have an issue if the water pressure was high? No other faucets in the house have that problem. Thanks again.
  4. alemtchr

Banging pipe in shower

I have a handheld shower head. When I turn on the hot water in the shower, the hose bounces in the holder, and the pipes make a thumping sound. This only happens with the shower faucet- not with the tub faucet or any other faucet in the house. It also only happens when the dial is turned to hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks