Recent content by advocation

1. advocation

Wires pulled out of deep well pump, don't know where they go

Hello all, I'm hoping you can help out. I was replacing my pressure switch and the wires got snagged that come out of the pump. They pulled out of the pump, and I'm not sure where on the motor to reconnect to. This is a Wayne 3/4 HP Jet Deep Well Water pump (model SWS75). Here are two pictures...
  2. advocation

Deep Well issues, looking for help

That is why I was asking the previous question; so I can have the two matched. Having a new well drilled is a 5,000 investment. I do not want to waste the money if it is simply a jet/pump issue, where this would only run me around 400-500 for the parts and a couple hundred to have the well dug...
  3. advocation

It may be quite a few weeks till I start to tackle this problem, but I will be sure to let you know what I find. Any type of pump you would recommend? I was thinking of just replacing it with another craftsman (sta-rite by the looks of it), but the only issue i'm running into is trying to find...
  4. advocation

I can't take a picture of it right now, but I can tell you a little bit more about it. It is a 3/4 HP deep well pump that is branded craftsman (who generally makes their pumps i'm not sure, but you may know better). It is what you said, it has 2 pipes coming out of the pump, so i'm guessing the...
  5. advocation

Well, this was my plan but I figured I'd see if other people had the same issue(s) and what it might be. No sense in wasting money on a pump if a lot of people have seen this problem, and say it was the bladder tank...... Also, from what i've read they say to replace both the pump and ejector at...
  6. advocation

Hello everyone, Let me start off by saying I am by no means an expert or know a lot about deep wells. What I know has been from research on the internet and through these forums. Now, onto the problem... I am purchasing a house that currently has well issues. From what I have been told, it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks