Recent content by actressmouse

1. actressmouse

Well Water dirty brown after home inspector's flow test

Well, since the house is "sold", it won't be my problem after this...the house I'm moving to has city supplied water. People here don't get that you can't put undue strain on a residential well....it's not a municipal water supply. I grew up on a farm in lower Michigan and we had a well for...
  2. actressmouse

Well...you are right about this guy not know "jack" about wells...he also didn't turn on his radon machine, so today when he came to pick it up and retrieve the readings, he discovered there were none to retrieve! Idiot. Now I have to endure another 2 days of radon testing because of this...
  3. actressmouse

My home is "Sold" and recently underwent a home inspector's "flow test". My realtor advised me that my well had "passed inspection" but that the inspector told her my well was "stirred up" and advised against doing any laundry for the next few days. WELL, never mind laundry! My water is now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks