Recent content by abster96744

1. A

Loud vibrational noise from toilet occurring irregularly

Hey there guys! Thanks for all the help. Sorry I was mia, I was super excited that this may have worked so I wanted to wait and be sure. Replacing the flapper and fill valve definitely worked. Haven't had any noise all weekend!
  2. A

You are so great, thanks so much. I actually just finished installing a Fluidmaster 400C fill valve and flapper. The toilet is a Sterling 404515-DB 1.6 gpf. I didn't actually talk to anyone at Ace so I'm hoping the new valve and flapper works. I did mount the hose on a clip according to the...
  3. A

I took your advice and within the hour I could see a slight drop in water level. :/ So I guess I was wrong, the flapper is leaking. I've replaced flappers before so I should be able to find the replacement, thank you! Hopefully this solves the noise problem with the slight refilling. Thanks for...
  4. A

Hello! My husband and I just bought our first condo and started our move-in this week. We've discovered an irregular loud vibrational noise coming from our toilet area. See the video here: http://youtu.be/hHSxg8jypG4 I took the video during a peak yesterday when the noise was happening...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks