Recent content by Abraham

1. Abraham

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Thanks for the additional clarification Jadnashua... So essentially this "flow control" feature that these marketers promote is merely a mechanism to guarentee that the hot water temp doesnt suddenly drop due to a sudden increase in demand or colder incoming water temps (hence the reference to...
  2. Abraham

Thanks much Dana, but I'm afraid uch of that flew over my confused head... If I understand correctly, the "flow control" feature that many of these units tote is essentially a flow restrictor? And if thats the case why would the flow be restricted? Is it b/c the unit wishes to guard against...
  3. Abraham

Question for the Tankless Enthusiasts and Non Enthusiasts... I have discussed this with a few local servicemen and I have received varying info. Some pros have suggested that I go with a unit with a “flow control†feature and others have suggested that I go with a unit with a...
  4. Abraham

Do gas powered tankless heaters have the “flow control’ of “thermostatic†feature?

Hello to all, I am a first timer and after combing around a bit I have decided that this community seems quite a fitting venue for my predicament. I have a rental property that I have been renovating for quite some time now and in the basement there are plans for a new kitchen and full...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks