Recent content by aaiken

1. A

Toilet tank overflows

Hey Terry, Thank you so much for the advice, I just finished replacing both the fill valve and the flapper and my toilet works like new. I really appreciate your helping me on my way to self-sufficience. Alex
  2. A

Toilet tank overflows

Hi Terry, Thanks a lot for your response, I'm going to look into replacing those parts, but just so you know I haven't been letting the toilet leak, I've been turning the water to the toilet on and off whenever I've needed to flush. That's good to know anyways though, I never knew a leak...
  3. A

Toilet tank overflows

Hi everybody, I just registered because I have a problem with my toilet that I couldn't find anywhere online, so I'm hoping you guys and gals can enlighten me. The problem started with my toilet tank constantly leaking into the bowl, which was more annoying than troubling. Then a couple of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks