Recent content by A. Fig Lee

1. A. Fig Lee

Problem with leaking bathtub sealing

On the left side there is a shampoo in white package - right under that package, picture left corner of the tiled "shelf" where shapoo stays, could be seeing. It is where most leaks goes - on left side of the tub, if looking at the top picture. Right side quit good. Would it be ok, if I use...
  2. A. Fig Lee

Thank you. I'll try what I can do to fix it.
  3. A. Fig Lee

Yes, there is L shaped plastic profile underneath tile which is glued to the tub with silicone. Tub itself lays on wooden support from 2x4 with stubs but no mortar bed.
  4. A. Fig Lee

Hello everyone, this is my first post. We have a house with very limited space and couple of years ago I installed bathtub. Here is the picture how it is placed: So, it is a little bit non standard installation. We could not use a tub with borders on left, right and long sides...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks