Recent content by A Diesel Mechanic

1. A Diesel Mechanic

3-Piece Shower Drain w/Liner - Leaking

Thanks John. It's a long story, simple put no permit. I do know that the installer used a small bead of sealant and it was later discovered he should have used more (that's what I'm hearing). Came back applied more sealant. Whether it got in the right spot now is a mystery to me. We've...
  2. A Diesel Mechanic

Custom poured pan, finished surface. Installed a 3 piece drain w/liner (the type used in tile showers) and I've also heard it referred to as a clamping drain. The drain was installed into the pan. The pipe under the house was not installed until days later and when water tested water was...
  3. A Diesel Mechanic

Drain installed with liner and leak is between liner & sub-floor. Shower installed with pre-poured molded pan from marble company with stone walls. Pier & beam home. Installer returned & siliconed around drain & did not silicone weep holes closed. Has not been water tested at this time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks