Recent content by 7mmrum

1. 7mmrum

Questions about GPM and pressure tanks

Since I did the installation and hook up myself and saved us some dough from a contractor performing the work. That should be an XMAS present alone:) of course I'm sure the money saved will go toward what everyone will think should be a new washer and dryer. you guys are killing me.:rolleyes:
  2. 7mmrum

well as you can see from the picture things have changed, sorry for the delay, PA hunting season opened up and well I was a bit busy. Anyway, with the new tank the pressure through the house is great, definitely tell a difference when you have the washer going and taking a shower at the same...
  3. 7mmrum

How would I "crank pressure up at the switch" Is there documentation some where that I could look over. It is a Square D switch If it is a simple I' can try that first to see if that makes a difference otherwise I'll plumb in a air valve that I can tap into this weekend. Thanks for all...
  4. 7mmrum

Rancher, you should be able to see in the picture above it that the pressure gauge is attached to it as well as the pressure switch. thanks, sean
  5. 7mmrum

The Pressure is the same before and after the old water softener failed, and now with the bypass valve pushed in, the pressure has not changed over these last weeks. new softener has not been installed and probably won't get to that till Sunday of this week. I measured the GPM at the...
  6. 7mmrum

Thanks for the tips, I'll try some of the suggestions when I get home tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. The bypass valve is pushed in and the old softener is stll connected. I have not had a chance to remove the old unit yet. Once I get to the install of the new water softener I can...
  7. 7mmrum

Bob NH, As far as I'm aware it is a submersible pump, and if I understand the meaning of that, the pump is located down in the well. I bought a new water softener due to the old one no longer was performing. I worked with Gary from this site to get the correct model - Clack Ws1. I was...
  8. 7mmrum

I'm trying to figure a few things out and was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions. 1.) I'm trying to figure out how to increase the pressure or GPM of water at the faucet/bathroom or whole house for that matter.? 2.) And not have the pump come on with the flush of a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks