Recent content by 4uzindian

1. 4uzindian

toilet drain pass code

to john and tuttles thanks for your response.i will surely replace the whole pipe.if i have any other questions i'll post back.so for now i'll be closing this post.thanks again.
  2. 4uzindian

toilet drain pass code

can' find this post .
  3. 4uzindian

toilet drain pass code

would this 4 inch pipe coming from toilet to floor pas code in trenton nj.i put a fernco coupler on top to cover a 2 inch hole.i put another piece to cover where bio film is leaking out.i plan on selling house in 2 years.
  4. 4uzindian

need tridacator gauge

1989 utica boiler.no model number on unit no number on origanal gauge. all i know is its a dv model.the stem that comes out is one and nine sixteeths long. any body know where i can get a replacement for this ?it was makeing a hum that could be heard in the kitchen and living room.i put a tube...
  5. 4uzindian

Where to get temp pressure gauge?

to jadnashua : Thanks for informative answer. this is what i did i returned the auto vale to its original setting. I had turned it counter clockwise from 10 o'clock position to 5 o clock. this is when it was humming. turned it back to original position. it's been running since yesterday. no...
  6. 4uzindian

thanks' nhmaster for answer. it's Saturday I'll start searching hopefully I'll find my part...first off I'd like to replace gauge...but i have another question. boiler runs then goes to regular mmode where it just circulates hot water thru system . i here a humm in the living room and a little...
  7. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler /dv series. this all i can find on unit .no model number . where can I order the part .the temp pressure gauge. Should I take current gauge off and start making my rounds to plumbing parts warehouses in area or do you know of on line company that could help me ?
  8. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler hum#4

February 18 Tuesday. put thermostat to 70 . heats good .since I turned down the auto fill from 10 o'clock position to 5 o clock pos. there is still a slight hum in the living room. you think it needs to be purged or the circulator pump bearings are going bad.
  9. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler hum#4

Monday . thermostat reads 70. thermostat set at 65 degrees. this 2:30 afternoon. don't hear any hum or noise. yesterday I turned the auto fill adjustment counter clock wise from the the 10 o clock position to 5 o clock position. thinking might help. and when the teck installed new # 15 expansion...
  10. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler hum#4

he the tech said it s ok .the house is warm hot going out hot coming back in the pipes. so your telling me the hum is from probably air in the pipes. and not from a bad circulating pump or something in the boiler ?: I'll not try to purge just yet till I hear back from you.
  11. 4uzindian

1989 Utica boiler hum#4

back again from last 4 months. the tech put the new #15 expansion tank on . it was last Tuesday. said everything was good. he did not purge the system afterwards. now I'm back with a hum in the living room and kitchen. you think it is air in the lines? today is Sunday. last night there some...
  12. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler drips # 3

checked your reply . shovels are ready. i'll be closing this post now . thanks again for your support and answers.
  13. 4uzindian

ok to dana -to houptee -to jadnashua and tom sawyer. today the the tech relpaced the st-5 expansion tank with the amtrol # 15 .everything is ok.thanks for all your answers. you where right saying it was an expansion tank problem. little did i know it was the wrong tank that was installed nor...
  14. 4uzindian

read this all of you that have helped me. since septemter. from origanal post and boiler drips # 2 . called tech who installed new parts . he was apoligetic he did't notice the model number. he'll back tommorow to fix things. .thanks to Tom Sawyer. for bringing this issue to my attention of...
  15. 4uzindian

1989 utica boiler drips #2

my unit has always run at 142 degrees.st-5 is rated at 150 max psi. the temp is rated at 200 degrees. the # 30 tank is rated at 100 psi. the temp is at 240 degrees. there is no way this unit is going above 142 cause of the aqustat setting.im not worried about that. what are you trying to tell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks