Recent content by 4bsydow

1. 4bsydow

Whole House Lights Dimming

You might check each phase to ground at your panel. There is a possibility you have a loose neutral , 1 phase will be much higher than the other if your neutral is loose or going bad.
  2. 4bsydow

CSV valve question/soutions

It is possible that it is teed before CSV. If that were the case what would cause the problem I'm seeing? thanks
  3. 4bsydow

Thanks I'm not sure how its teed and the only check valvle that I know of would be at the well pump. It has never done this before until I installed the CSV valve which is installed above ground before the pressure switch. thanks again
  4. 4bsydow

Valveman thanks for your replies, what is not making sense to me is that only one of the hydrants does this not both. When there is no water coming out I have checked the pressure at the tank and have good pressure. I also can hear what sounds like water running through the line. there is a...
  5. 4bsydow

The CSV is prior to hydrants, right at the pressure tank. This is a random problem that I can't explain as it was not happening before I installed the CSV? thanks
  6. 4bsydow

We call them stop/drains (water hydrant), the type that you lift handle up and water comes out. These two hydrants are on the main water line from the well to the house. Sometimes the hydrant that is closest to the well , when turned on will not produce any water, but the other hydrant that is...
  7. 4bsydow

I installed a new CSV valve on my well. The valve seems to be regulating correctly but my problem has now is that I have two stop/drains on the main line. The stop/drain closest to the well will now sometimes not work even though there is water going through the line and the other one works...
  8. 4bsydow

New Whole house filtration

Hello, first I would like to say that this is an excellent site and thanks for all the info provided. My question, I'm interested in installing a whole house filtration system on my house. The house is fed off of a well and has 4 bathrooms. The pump is roughly 15-18gpm per well service and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks