Recent content by 48fordf-1

1. 48fordf-1

Water only getting warm.

I checked both elements and I have resistance on both elements. What I did find is the lower reset button has poped off and will not reset. Also on the bottom element I am only getting power to one side of the element. (120 volts) The other wire for this comes from the top thermostat and is...
  2. 48fordf-1

Water only getting warm.

I went over to the trailer and took off the 2 covers on the side and I found a red reset button on both of units. I was able to reset the top one but the bottom one will not reset. I also checked the power to the elements with a multi meter and I have 120 volts going to each element. I will go...
  3. 48fordf-1

Water only getting warm.

We have finaly got the water back to the trailer after winterizing it last fall. Now we are only getting warm water from the water heater,it worked fine when we shut it down for the winter. The tank was drained when we winterized and it has been sitting for about 8 months.I dont know a lot about...
  4. 48fordf-1

2 houses, 2 preasure tanks, 1 pump. Not working Help

Thanks valveman for confirming my thoughts on this. I removed the valve removed the insides and reinstalled every thing works fine now.
  5. 48fordf-1

2 houses, 2 preasure tanks, 1 pump. Not working Help

I have a mobile home behind my house that we set up a few years ago. We have an artesian well with the pump in the well. The main pump hook up, tank, and preasure switch are in the main house. We put a t in the line at the well with a shut off valve going to the trailer. At the trailer we have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks