Recent content by 2Improve

1. 2Improve

Toilet Rough In Question

Thanks for the response. That's what I thought. I have my spec sheet and it definetly doesn't show it installed with two inches off the finished wall. I guess it's time to get the company I hired for the remodel to step up and make some corrections. I did give them several choices to fix...
  2. 2Improve

Toilet Rough In Question

Hi, It's been some time since I've posted a question and need some help. I just underwent a house remodel and addition. I have a 12 inch rough in Toto toilet and we are reusing it. When the plumbing in the hall bathroom was moved to accomodate the larger bathroom, my toilet was installed and...
  3. 2Improve

mystery in the bathroom

About two weeks ago my hot water heater was replaces. A few days later the sink in the master bath stopped draining and filled up. A minute or so went by and it started to drain. (Toilet works fine) This morning I went to take a shower and the shower pan was filling up with water. I shut off the...
  4. 2Improve

Whistling Pipes, Not the best music

Thanks, I just found out that they just replaced the fill valve and yesterday the first thing I suggested was the pressure reducer. I think I give up. I've helped as much as I could. The suggestion that there could be a problem with the reducer was met with a kinda "what do you know"...
  5. 2Improve

Jim, I have no idea what they have for fill valves. The man of the house (dad) doesn't want to take advice from his 40 year old daughter. Children are never allowed to know more than their parents. I do know that the whistling still happens when the shutoff is in the off position and the...
  6. 2Improve

I'm sitting with my family for the holiday barbeque and the high pitched whistling every time someone flushes a toilet is horrible. Actually they say it is happening when the dishwasher runs and any other appliance as well. Any ideas what would cause this. It just started about a week ago...
  7. 2Improve

Toto Carusoe

We bought a Carusoe and love it. No flushing twice for us. It's quiet has a great flush and fits tight spaces well. Found a great deal on it too. Kim
  8. 2Improve

Solder in our lines

Thanks Terry, Should I repeat the process again for a few weeks or just wait? Kholer was fantastic and send new valves and bodies for free even though it wasn't their product that failed so I am hoping that the new ones don't get ruined as well. More important is the shower valve, that's the...
  9. 2Improve

Solder in our lines

I heard this is the best site to go to for help and the advice is the same so here I go... Had a friend of a family member, (should have known right there), that installed my shower valve. It took him 9 hours to sweat 6 joints. There is so much excess solder in the lines I have lost a faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks