Recent content by 2cycle

1. 2cycle

Pressure switch problem

Thanks, Ron. The thing has run fine for a few months previously, with only one episode of completely cutting off...we have had a few electrical outtages, and I attributed it to that. I don't know why conditions would have changed to make this happen continually now, but I'll reset things and...
  2. 2cycle

Pressure switch problem

I have a pressure switch that I bought from Lowe's that is really starting to bug me. It is one with a lever on the side that you can reset or stop a pump with; hated it when I saw it, but it was the only kind I saw wherever I saw pressure switches...so I bought it. Here lately, we won't have...
  3. 2cycle

Problem with centrifugal filter installation

All is well Bob, did the required pressure switch move, and all is well. I'm upset at myself for missing that in the initial installation, but...I did. Thanks for the help, and for the also mentioned cartridge filter, but I think unless I have to install one, I will do without the...
  4. 2cycle

Switch move Bob, I had just come to that conclusion about moving the pressure switch and was coming online to relay that, and you had said the same thing. I don't know why I didn't click to that, but it took a while. Thanks! I think it's cheaper to replace a $279 pump every 10 years than...
  5. 2cycle

Where everything is Bob, Submersible pump, then pressure switch, then filter, tee off to tank, and valve going to house. Normal, suggested installation. The SandMaster is a centrifugal filter, made by Lakos. I've contacted Lakos via email, but don't have an answer yet. The...
  6. 2cycle

My well was working fine; new pump, piping, pressure switch, control box, and breaker. I did manage to reuse the wiring!! I installed a SandMaster centrifugal filter today, between the pump and the tank, as suggested, and when I flipped the breaker to start everything up, the pressure switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks