Best Zombie Defence for your shower

Are you ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?

• Yes I am - Bring it on!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No - I will certainly have my brain eaten :(

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Somewhat - still in training

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
ximg_544e2d7cc3cae.jpg.pagespeed.ic.X_uTZaO-Mq.jpg

I was up last night searching for the best way to safe guard my shower in case of a freak Zombie Attack. With the looming Zombie Apocalypse you can never be to careful. Of the various methods I found online none stood out better than this Shower Kit.

demotivating-posters-demotivational-posters-posters-funny-posters-zombies-zombie-attack-shower-taking-a-shower-self-preservation.jpg

CARRIE+SHOWER.jpg

Z O M B I E

halloween-cat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
zombie-preparedness-demotivational2.jpg

This clever arms cache hidden behind a bathroom mirror.

:)

TWD401_PatrickZombie.jpg

This fellow was not prepared when the Zombie's came for him. Don't let this happen to you..... Grab anything you can. Below you can see Jared Leto armed with a stick.

n-JARED-LETO-large570.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Zombie Proof Shower Glass

ximg_544e2d7cc3cae.jpg.pagespeed.ic.X_uTZaO-Mq.jpg

Using 12 mm Glass might be safer if your being attacked by multiple Zombies at one time.

Safer to install the glass first and tile around it.

If you are really serious about Zombie attacks a 3/4" Bullet proof glass might just save you.

H2Shower.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
getting hooked on the "walking dead" series..

I watched Session One Episode 1-4 last night. I never even knew about this show until yesterday. I think a cross bow or two would be a good idea. Perhaps you could use the shower's transom as a firing location.

Cross Bow Action

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Zombie Defence
The Cross Bow Pistal

0.jpg

I think the blade needs to be longer. I would swap this out.
This little weapon small enough perhaps to be stored in a concealed shower niche.

My daughter and I all throw knives for fun in the backyard. I tell the girls we are playing "Hunger Games" and they are just like Catness. Truth is they are learning key Zombie Defence Skills at an early age. The knives are silent and quick. I think I would feel safer with 18 knives than one cross bow. The re-load time I think is the game changer.

Don't be trapped in your shower un armed when the Zombies come for you.

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
How to kill Zombie's with Throwing Knives

0.jpg

Practice. Practice. Practice.
What I learned last night watching the "Walking Dead" is that you need Brain Shots. This target should show signs of damage around the ball cap. I love the target. beats the blue foam I have screwed to my fence.

A couple of these hidden shower drawers could be ideal locations for your knife collection.​

0ee41273783bec2d63adbe3176d47971.jpg

With some tweaking the inside could be designed to hold the knives with the blades up and allow water drainage. These saved seconds could be the time needed to save your life and prevent a zombie from locking his teeth into your skin.
LGGOKcvvuDY.jpg

One bite and your done.

LOL​

Last edited:

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
oh man, why didnt i invent the 4x4 tile droor! geniius.

John maybe we could use a waterproof K niche for the droor box???

the Apocalypse cometh.....

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Zombie Shower Defence - The Throwing Hatchet

TNFy-v6Tubo.jpg

I finished watching season one last night. I think I'm getting hooked on this research.

What I don't understand is this: Why in the Walking Dead are there some Zombies and then lots of just dead people? Would not everyone turn into a Zombie? If the others are dead, why are they not eaten fully?

So much to learn about Zombie Defence.

I also think they need to wear eye protection for all that blood splatter.

You might be building a shower when the Zombie's attack. Best thing for that is to keep a custom Anti-Zombie throwing hatchet with you at all times. Today mine was ready and came in handy prepping up the concrete floor in the bathroom. Shown pictured below...

"Walking Dead Approved Defensive Weapon"

You need to be able to throw your axe without fear of the handle breaking. You can see I had some stainless tubing bent to an oval and welded to an old camping hatchet axe head. Then the tube pressed. Angled and welded so the handle end is even more deadly than the axe head. You need to stretch out before launching this bad boy. Until my arm got conditioned I keep hurting my shoulder.

If I get a new one made I will make it a little lighter. This packs a punch and my wife has banned me from throwing at the fence mounted targets....

Below is a work video where you can see how I keep my axe always near by. You never know when the Zombie's are coming. Using the Axe for work keeps my arm strong and the axe head sharp.

HJ6BKii3jgk.jpg

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
One of my friends on Houzz made a suggestion of using a Zombie Dog as an early warning tool. I think this dog barks at movement.

standing-halloween-zombie-dog-halloween-decorations-and-decor-1.jpg

A halloween prop. Placing one outside the bathroom could give you some valuable seconds to arm yourself or make for the escape route....

ESCAPE ROUTES - of course....

os-10-piores-filmes-de-zumbis-Return-of-the-Living-Dead-Necropolis.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
So today while driving my daughter to soccer practice I had I think a genius or semi-genius Zombie Escape Plan.

Given that Zombie's can use no tools. Shoot no guns. Carry no clubs. It makes sense to me that they also would not be suited to Snow Shoeing. So escaping North and hitting the slopes would be an easy escape from the Zombie Herds.

Genius.

This fellow making the mistake of standing on packed snow

So in addition to a Samari Sword, a fire escape ladder I need to add Snow Shoes to the home defence Zombie kit.

I best watch Dead Snow for insight to any pit falls to this plan.

deadsnowlist.jpg

snow_man_zombie_apocalypse.jpg

Poor Snowmen. Even they are not safe from Zombie Snowmen.

SnowmanMeal.jpg

Oh Man. Now we need to watch out for this too! :) lol

Baby_Blues.gif

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
This women is armed and dangerous in the shower. I think she can take out 9 maybe ten zombies. I wonder where she leaves the gun while showering?

nk08.jpg

I think her aim would be better if she used both hands on the gun. I think the photo would be better if she did as well. And what's with the gloves?

This women is all business....

out_of_sight-jlwithshotgun2_primary_image_s300x225.jpg

Last edited:

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
Im kinda partial to the gloves.... LOL ! 2 hands on gun, and lets look into replacing that ugly budget shower glass enclosure. Maybe some 3/8 tempered framelss?? certainly more zombie proof.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
LOL....

I have been on a roll watching "The Walking Dead". Season Five has been good so far.

Did not even notice the shower glass. Your so right. That has to go....

Eastern-Promises-shower.jpg

Last edited:

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
i just took a detour into season 1 of Fargo the series on FX

gotta get back to walking dead.... great series you betcha

Scootch

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Preparedness begins and ends with the correct state of mind. I just made my shower so big that I can run from the zombies while wrensing off. Yeah Walking dead is a pretty good show.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Home defence against Zombie Attacks: The Shower Hammer

Going to order one of these "Shower Hammers". I think it's a good back up for the shower defence systems all ready in place!

Bring on the zombies.....

fakeproducts.png

manly+shower+hammer.JPG

This poor fellow had no shower hammer. Shower'd with the door open. Eaten by Zombies....

FHM3.png

Same thing with his partner.

1414690517631_wps_2_MUST_CREDIT_Yuliya_Tsuker.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks