Terry,,, are you going to the POT PARTY this weekend????

Users who are viewing this thread

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
Party to celebrate Washington legal pot anniversary

marijuana_1363953370869_390941_ver1.0_320_240_1367953318960_411693_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

SEATTLE - Friday marks the first anniversary of the day Washington's legal marijuana law took effect, and hundreds of people are expected to celebrate by lighting up beneath the Space Needle at a party permitted by the city of Seattle.
Marijuana activist Ben Livingston says it took him three months to persuade city officials to grant him the permit, which was amended on Thursday to double the party's capacity to 999 people. The free event begins at 4:20 p.m. in a tent set up behind a double perimeter fence at Seattle Center, with any pot smoking occurring out of public view.
Other events scheduled Friday night at the Seattle Center include the Winterfest holiday lighting celebration, a Pacific Northwest Ballet performance of the Nutcracker and a Pearl Jam concert.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that they legalized smoking pot in washington,
and there is gonna be a big party this weekend under
the space needle in seattle........ 999 people are gonna be there

So Terry , are you going to it tonight bro???

you better take it easy, Terry
because the pot today is a lot stronger than what was around
when we were in our 20s..... and you are not a spring chicken :eek:

My advice....just do a few puffs,
like president Clinton,, and dont inhale

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The free event begins at 4:20 p.m. in a tent set up behind a double perimeter fence at Seattle Center, with any pot smoking occurring out of public view.

They did not get a good day for this
31 degrees at 4:00 and dropping to 27 by 7:00 PM
That would be too cold for me. I don't do that stuff anyway. Being legal isn't going to affect my wine and beer consumption.
I can't see it as a good senior thing to do either I need all the brains cells I can get. :)

But thanks for thinking about me Mark.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Mark, Mark, Mark,
I'm an IPA man. I can't be putting smoke in my lungs. :)
I did go skiing yesterday with my new skis. I like how they care, and yet they have more flotation in the deep snow too.

And it was awesome watching the Seahawks today!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks