Will "steam showers" replace "rain showers" in high-end bathrooms? Is there a trend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jolly Home

Reaction score
Website
www.jollyhome.com
Hi,everyone.I am new here and I am interested in discussing the trends of future faucets. Will "steam showers" replace "rain showers" in high-end bathrooms? Is there a trend?:eek:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi,everyone.I am new here and I am interested in discussing the trends of future faucets. Will "steam showers" replace "rain showers" in high-end bathrooms? Is there a trend?:eek:

They both go hand and hand.

When you are taking a steam shower it's nice to get up from your bench and stand under a rain shower that is set to ice cold and a slow trickle. Rain shower heads that mount flush with the ceiling also make for great access points if down the road access to lighting or speakers becomes necessary.

Steam Shower Design Ideas

JW

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks