DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I would go for the Lenovo B570.

It has more bang for the buck.

Good Luck.

CanOfWorms

Reaction score
Bang for the buck is great, but if you want to keep it for more than a few years go with the IBM. They are built to last.
They are more business class and will hold up to a little more banging around. The usb ports and mousepad won't break as quickly.
But if it's not too much more spring for a dell Latitude. I have had a D620 and now have a Latitude E6400 ATG. It's ruggedized and has a bullet proof display.
I've had toshiba, sony, gateway, Acer and asus in past. But after owning a dell laptop I will never buy anything else again. They are built to last.

GoKohlerGo

Brand New Plumber
Reaction score
That's what i was thinking too, and i really like the finger swipe login. Thanks!

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
That's what i was thinking too, and i really like the finger swipe login. Thanks!

When you get a new computer it is best to make the recovery disks First Thing.

Have DVDs or some kind of backup available to completely back up the Original system.

That is the best way to make sure your backup software matches Your New Computers Hardware.

That saves not being able to get the correct drivers for your hardware, and you don't have to licenses the Windows OS software again.

Hardware can vary depending on the production run. That can change day to day for many manufactures.

The Lenovo B570 has a good OS, out of the box.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks