Elecrical Dangers: Road Worker Fatal Accident

Users who are viewing this thread

lisapeteres

Reaction score
Electricity is a gift for us. The value of electricity lies in Pakistan where it does not meet the peoples requirements. There is strike each and every day for electricity. Although Govt of Pakistan has no any future planning for overcoming such problem. Steps should be taken to shake off this hurdle.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Electricity is a gift for us. The value of electricity lies in Pakistan where it does not meet the peoples requirements. There is strike each and every day for electricity. Although Govt of Pakistan has no any future planning for overcoming such problem. Steps should be taken to shake off this hurdle.
Wot? Wa? What? OH, DUH! I left out WATT? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; The value of electricity lies in Pakistan where it does not meet the peoples requirements. There is strike each and every day for electricity.

If you are concerned about it, I will sell you the extension cords necessary for you to deliver electricity to Pakistan 24/7/365. I can probably give you a "quantity discount".

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
I snagged a pole tie back in deeeeep brush and pulled the damn pole to about a 40' angle before I felt the resistance. I backed up slowly, and 5 years later the PO CO still allows for the 6 feet of slack in the lines.

Shut off a neighborhood with an excavator bumping the overhead wires, but just blew a fuse in their lines. as long as you dont move much if actually caught in the wires, you are okay until the calvary arrives with a big bill.

Anyway, a rubber tired backhoe is the method of removing poles near power lines, parked in such a way that the boom cannot extend toward the lines.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks