TOTO elongated dual-flush ONE PIECE Aquia - NEW MS654204MF

Users who are viewing this thread

baby_mama

Reaction score
I went to the TOTO website & found they are introducing the Aquia ONE PIECE dual flush toilet. It only comes in Universal height & unlike the Aquia III, it comes in all of their colors. I called my local store & they didn't know about it, but did see in their books it is coming out 2nd quarter this year - which is now. They will be calling their suppliers on Monday. I was told it goes for $600 in white. Does anyone have any reviews for this toilet, yet?

ms654114_white_3.jpg

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/toto-aquia-ms654114mf-pictures-and-reviews.60727/
MS654204MF_zoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This list price in white is $750.00 which translates with discount to a Seattle area price of $525.00

It looks pretty similar to the other Aquia bowls, except for the tank being molded to the bowl. That should make for a nice installation.
I expect performance to be like the others based on the spec sheet.

MS654204MF_main.jpg

Last edited:

baby_mama

Reaction score
I called my supply house in South Jersey & was told the price would be $600 - and that's the contractor's price. I was also told that he called around and found this toilet will not be available on the market until late June/early July.

baby_mama

Reaction score
Oh, please excuse my poor manners! I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your feedback, Terry.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
$600 would still be a good price. It's just that I have "Killer" pricing for my Seattle customers. Thanks for the update on when it will be available.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
TOTO Aquia One-Piece Toilet, Dual Flush, Pictures and reviews, MS654204MF

TOTO Aquia One-Piece Toilet, Dual Flush, Pictures and reviews

ms654204mf_zoom.jpg

Aquia One-Piece Toilet
Standard 12" Rough
Watersense, with either 1.6 GPF or 0.90 GPF
Comes with SS204 Softclose seat.
16-1/8" Universal Height, Elongated bowl.
With the seat it becomes an ADA toilet.
28-0" long

I now have this in the Seattle area
Toto in Seattle

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This toilet was installed with a less then 12" rough.
Notice the room behind for the shutoff valve.
This Aquia was made in the USA.

ms654_cunningham_closed.jpg

With the SS204 seat down

ms654_cunningham_open.jpg

With the SS204 seat open

ms654_cunningham_side.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Cullen

Reaction score
Aquia one piece specs

Hi Terry

Thanks for this excellent resource, I stumbled across the forum a couple of days ago and am grateful for all useful Q & A.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty much sold on Aquia, but I wonder if you can answer a couple of questions. The one-piece specs list the following:

• Water Surface 5-1/4" x 4-1/4"
• Trap Diameter 1-3/4"
• Trap Seal 2-1/4"

-These are smaller than the specs for the Aquia III 2-piece. Any thoughts about that? potential issues?

-Also the spec sheet lists length at 28", but I see in one of your posts you had it at 27 1/4". I'm replacing the toilet in a tiny powder room, so I'm hoping your measurements are correct.

-The rough in is 11 5/8" to the center of the existing bolts, and the toilet will out of necessity be shimmed to pitch away from the wall, so I ought to be okay. Seems to me that the 1-piece might do better in the event there contact with the wall as there is no tank/toilet seal to compromise. Does that sound right, or am I asking for trouble?

Thanks in advance for any replies, I really appreciate the help.

-Chris

Chris Cullen

Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply, those measurements are encouraging. Does the 1-3/4" trap diameter on the 1-piece present any issues? The 2-piece lists at 2-1/8". Thanks!

KingJerky

Reaction score
Any issues or complaints on MS654204MF from the "field"?

Hello Terry,

This is my first post and I'd like to say that I have made excellent use of your forum and recommendations. I very much appreciate your time and dedication to providing consumers with this information. I have been replacing the old Mansfield toilets in my home as I remodel each bathroom. I have a Toto UltraMax II/Gwyneth one piece now and am very pleased with it, but this one has caught my eye based on the dual flush technology and the skirted appearance at this price point.

My concern is the water spot size in this model. One of the photos you posted in this thread with the lid open looking down into the bowl would seem to show a very small water spot. My concern is 'skid marks' and the bowl rinse to remove them... I have read a few complaints about this issue on your forum with the Aquia line. I'd like to make an informed decision and would like your professional opinion...

Is this an issue? Is it enough of an issue that you'd recommend that I go with a Toto Carlyle II one piece instead? I am going to assume the issue doesn't exist in the Carlyle II so that may be an error on my part. I can get the Aquia III at a lower price point and it saves water, but that isn't worth it to me if I have to brush it.

I am being quoted the following by my local Plumbing Supply store in town:

Aquia III (MS564204MF01) : $557 + tax (6% here)
Carlyle II (MS614114CEFG) : $607 + tax
Ultramax II (MS60411CEFG): $492 + tax

Hopefully those are good prices as that shop is up the road and I like to support local business as long as they are competitive. I look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance!!

-Don

:cool:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Because a dual-flush wants to empty the bowl, regardless of which button you press, the bowl volume must be smaller than with a single flush design. Otherwise, you'd be leaving behind some waste when you flush. As a result, since you want some depth to cover things during use, the surface area is smaller. For the area to be the same, it has to be shallower, and to many, that is more objectionable. Skid marks are very much dependent on diet and aim...most Toto seats are uncomfortable unless you plant your butt over the water spot which helps unless it is an explosive discharge!

KingJerky

Reaction score
LOL - thanks for your comments. I found answers to many of my questions/concerns just searching the forum too. Learning my way around...

dayooper951

Reaction score
The water spot seems fine and with the CEFIONTECT skidders aren't much of an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vans

Reaction score
I am a Maintenace Manager for a Foundation, we have over 30 buidings

I have 8 of these CST464MF Aquia Dual Flush ADA in a new LEED Certified Building

No Problems so far, Toto toilets Rock, I bet I have 20 of the Drakes and never have any issues

Today I ran acrost a problem that I hope someone has a better answer than I

Loose Toilet Seat- it looks like I have to pull stool to tighten-any tricks or idea

Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Today I ran acrost a problem that I hope someone has a better answer than I

Loose Toilet Seat- it looks like I have to pull stool to tighten-any tricks or idea

Thanks

If the Toto seats were installed with the proper anchors, these are tightened from the top just by screwing the screw tighter. That anchor sometimes gets missed, and they use the bolts and nuts (which are also included), and those must be tightened with a wrench and a screwdriver - much harder. The rubber anchors just pop in from the top, and when you tighten the screw, it expands the anchor to hold it in place.

Vans

Reaction score
If the Toto seats were installed with the proper anchors, these are tightened from the top just by screwing the screw tighter. That anchor sometimes gets missed, and they use the bolts and nuts (which are also included), and those must be tightened with a wrench and a screwdriver - much harder. The rubber anchors just pop in from the top, and when you tighten the screw, it expands the anchor to hold it in place.

Thank You
After posting my problem I did a search and found the same answer you provided, wish I would have caught that during install

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks