My Beauty Secrets and Stayin Young Looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I think it should stay if the kids are having fun. I think its great.

News travels fast, lol. I got a phone call from a hospital in another state. But, it is what it is. :)
I was really shocked when they wanted to know about my beauty secrets, :) ha ha ha ha.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
News travels fast, lol. I got a phone call from a hospital in another state. But, it is what it is. :)
I was really shocked when they wanted to know about my beauty secrets, :) ha ha ha ha.
I was just curious cause I could not see the texts your are getting. Are you getting the texts on your cell phone?

Cookie

Reaction score
I was just curious cause I could not see the texts your are getting. Are you getting the texts on your cell phone?

The kids text me on the cell phone. Not PM's here, if that is what you are asking.

Cookie

Reaction score
We worked something else out. I got a hospital 2 states away though, who called on my Landline, due to the nurses, and they want to be included, dig that. lol. Fine with me. But, I got blown away this evening with some news, it took my breath away. I don't know if you call it good or not, just different. In a weird, ( always my life) round about sort of way, weird, I found out that the base, one of the bases, my husband served on in the Vietnam war, Udorn, and UTapao, was sprayed heavily with Agent Orange, and now, the VA, is seeing that there are heart attacks associated with it, infact, the kind my husband had. Ischemic. And, then, I can remember, some other things that relate to other things with that crap. I am able to collect a Survivors benefit, non-income based, and get VA health benefits. I am just so stunned, because, it really never ever made any sense to me, of Tim's death. This does. And, thanks to Tim, I can now fix the heater in my car. :)

Maybe, to you vets reading this, you might want to take a look.
http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/thailand.asp

I faxed over the paperwork, to the American Legion who handles the DIC Claims. It can be done all by fax. Can't get much easier than that, the paperwork you can google and print out. This ... would make my husband happy, and, in some small way, it gives me an answer as to why. Why I lost him.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The VA, is seeing that there are heart attacks associated with it, infact, the kind my husband had. Ischemic. And, then, I can remember, some other things that relate to other things with that crap. I am able to collect a Survivors benefit.

This last post Cookie, sounds like it should be a new "additional" post to help inform others of this. That's pretty good news for some people.

Cookie

Reaction score
Yeah, it is Terry. Reason being, before, they didn't include 3 certain diseases to it, now, they are finding out they need to be included. Plus, Nam was only included in the Agent Orange, now, they know, and, it is almost unthinkable, to had waited so long, to include what they are now, only the perimeters of Thailand where the bases were/are. Like the sprays didn't go inland, eh. You can move this anywhere I don't care Terry. I hope it does help a Vet or their family out there. I can't tell you, how stunned I am because, I was told, and forensics didn't' understand why, a 49 year old man, Terry, had a heart of an 80 old year. Well, I got a gut feeling about this, that this is the cause of his demise. I got loads of questions to ask tomorrow, things I want to know. I have asked why so many times, I had dreams of asking, why... I think, I know, now. And, somehow, someway, an answer, a true answer, gives me something, anything, it is better than never knowing why this happened to him. I know everyone knows how much I loved him, we were buddies. I married my buddy.

See, now, I have the perfect solution to being perfectly happy, only marry someone you can't stand. :) That way, nothing matters, lol. Marry only for money, never love. :) Like that song, never make a pretty woman your wife...

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
It was written to and for kids in the hospital with cancer. They get bored laying in bed, tied to tubes, and IV's, and one little kid got a laptop from Make a Wish, ever hear of that? and, one nurse, whom is a friend of mine, showed him Cookie's picture that you see posted, and that is how it all started. Due to their young ages, they are not allowed to post, my rule of on that one, just commonsense, but, they would text me on my phone and they LOVED seeing things written back to them. Sometimes, things are not what they seem, eh? So, you see, I wasn't talking to myself, or writing a novel. Nothing funny about it, just trying to give some very sick kids a laugh, but, I am glad you got one, too. Hope you are not sick, I have been there, several times over, with cancer, so I do know, how awful a feeling it is on chemos but, I got to admit, I can't even though I work with them, imagine, how dreadfully awful it must be to be a kid with it, eh. So, we found another place where they can have some fun seeing things posted to them, they love it. They don't come here anymore, so, Terry, you can delete this thread.

marlkonim

Reaction score
As far as my knowledge is concerned, The energy supplements for fitness and health are many as all of us need to be healthy and also fit . Proteins are the best supplements for the fitness and even more must have eating tips for heart,bones,muscles,brain even for the best fitness, health and nutrition tips delivered to our body daily. Eating real good food that contains proteins, nutrients, carbohydrates and all other necessary things to our body makes us stood fit and makes us look young.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks