Wedding Bells

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
But does prince charming know about this yet?

LOL

Congratulations Cookie.

I assume that you will have a Ford to work on.

Guess will not be able to play no more.

Good for you.

Cookie

Reaction score
The ford is a friend's, I have tried to help him with. I remember growing up, I don't know if this was a local thing or what, but, when we wanted our friends to come out to play, or they wanted us to come out to play, we would not ring their bell or knock on their door, but, stand in front of their house and call, " calling on" (whatever their name was) and, then, the mom would tell the kid their friend was outside calling on them. I laugh when I think of this, and, my kids never did this, thank God.

Thank you on the congrats Don, big decision, even at my age. I am aging, at least according to some people. But, then, this is something, people like me has to work at doing, and not take for granted. So, aging or getting old is a good thing to me. :)

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
This is great news. I wish you and you new husband well. Hope it doesn't curtail your posting on the forum.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Make sure that you tell us the date.

If you did I missed it.

Then we can send you presents. (Hold your breath now. lol)

Cookie

Reaction score
I will do that. And, will make a list! :) ( I could always use the essentials for someone with a blood cancer, like Blood lol.) For me, it is hard to come by. Mine is not found on the shelf. So, the next blood drive, donate in my name, and I will call that good. :)

I got a toaster and an iron, which I don't use except for a paperweight. lo.
Make sure that you tell us the date.

If you did I missed it.

Then we can send you presents. (Hold your breath now. lol)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks