Yeti proof he is alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2096655,00.html?xid=rss-fullworld-yahoo

Scientists and yeti enthusiasts believe there may finally be irrefutable evidence that the ape-like creatures roam the vast Siberian tundra, reports the Guardian.

A team of over a dozen experts. from as far afield as Canada and Sweden, have proclaimed themselves 95% certain of the mythical animal's existence after gathering for a day-long conference in the town of Tashtago in the Kemerovo region, some 2,000 miles east of Moscow. In recent years locals there have reported sightings of yetis, also known as the abominable snowman. (LIST: Top 10 Famous Mysterious Monsters)

The Kemerovo government announced on Oct. 10 that a two-day expedition the previous weekend to the region's Azassky cave and Karatag peak "collected irrefutable evidence" of yetis' existence on the wintry plateau.

"Conference participants came to the conclusion that the artifacts found give 95% evidence of the habitation of the 'snow man' on Kemerovo region territory," read a statement. "In one of the detected tracks, Russian scientist Anatoly Fokin noted several hairs that might belong to the yeti," it added. The group also discovered footprints, a presumed bed and various other markers.

The scientific community has historically disputed the existence of the yeti given scant conclusive evidence. But numerous sightings of such creatures have been reported in Himalayan countries and in North America, where it is know as sasquatch or Bigfoot.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2096655,00.html?xid=rss-fullworld-yahoo

Scientists and yeti enthusiasts believe there may finally be irrefutable evidence that the ape-like creatures roam the vast Siberian tundra, reports the Guardian.

A team of over a dozen experts. from as far afield as Canada and Sweden, have proclaimed themselves 95% certain of the mythical animal's existence after gathering for a day-long conference in the town of Tashtago in the Kemerovo region, some 2,000 miles east of Moscow. In recent years locals there have reported sightings of yetis, also known as the abominable snowman. (LIST: Top 10 Famous Mysterious Monsters)

The Kemerovo government announced on Oct. 10 that a two-day expedition the previous weekend to the region's Azassky cave and Karatag peak "collected irrefutable evidence" of yetis' existence on the wintry plateau.

"Conference participants came to the conclusion that the artifacts found give 95% evidence of the habitation of the 'snow man' on Kemerovo region territory," read a statement. "In one of the detected tracks, Russian scientist Anatoly Fokin noted several hairs that might belong to the yeti," it added. The group also discovered footprints, a presumed bed and various other markers.

The scientific community has historically disputed the existence of the yeti given scant conclusive evidence. But numerous sightings of such creatures have been reported in Himalayan countries and in North America, where it is know as sasquatch or Bigfoot.

I was wondering what left that huge dump on my neighbors lawn! I thought it may have been the St Bernard from around the corner;)

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, I must have 2 Yeti's then, in the back road of me. 2 Beethovens. or is it, 2 Beathovens? is this right? lol.

I had a dog once, who just visited one day, a German Shephard, boy he was fast when he ran, and he was so friendly. We loved him. He just showed up one day. We asked around, and put out a few posters and, then, thought, we will just keep him.

Then, one Sunday morning, my son's friend came to our kitchen door, back from summer camp, and, while letting him in, he saw this german shephard, and he asked, while stammering... " um, did, you, did you, like get a dog?" " Did you buy a dog?" " that dog?" I said, " yeah, isn't he great! he just showed up."

He said, " um, that is my neighbor's dog."

Well, it turns out he spent the summer vacation at my house. My husband told me to give Mikey, the finest cup of Koolaid in the house.

I have people who try to do that with their kids. :(

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
It is said, their are bigfoot in Canada and where, Terry is from. Ever see one? I will pay you 5 dollars for a genuine picture.

Cookie

Reaction score
I am like always picking up strays. It reminds me of the time, I had leftovers from a BBQ at camp, and made a plate and asked my husband to walk it down the driveway to that nice dog down there. He obliged. He came back with the plate and food, and said, " it was a fox and he said he wasn't hungry."

Another time, we were driving in the moutains, and I saw this poor cat. I said, " oh, my we got to stop, there is a cat back there in the middle of nowhere, here,I will pull over and you run out and get him, okay?"

I heard abunch of noise and the boys in the back said, " daddy is fighting something out there" and, he came back in the car and said, " it was a bobcat and he didn't want a ride."

Late at night at camp, I flicked on the light to the outhouse and saw something run right by it. I said to my husband, " did you see that?" He said, " yeah, what was it?"
I said, " i am pretty sure it was a little black and white kitten." I told him, we can't leave him there, something will eat him overnight. He walked over to the outhouse and I heard, " WHOA... doggie" and, he was steppin and fetchin coming back. I said, " where's the kitten?" He said, " there is a possum over there checking out a skunk and I want no parts of that..."

At camp, it is so dark with no lights on, you can see the satelities overhead. I would grab a blanket and we would walk up the hillside and I would find a perfect spot, where there is enough of an opening between the high tall pines. There I would spread out the blanket and lay down. I would say, " aren't you going lay to down?" He would say in a minute. A minute or few would go by and I would ask again. He said, " well, how are we going to see a bear up here in the total darkness?" I thought, and told him, " well, if we can't see him how will he see us?" He said, " well, that makes sense, and then he regained his senses, and " that is stupid!" He will know we are here. I said, " not if you are quiet."

So, we are laying there, and I said, " isn't his nice? Look at the stars! then, " did you see that?" He said, " yeah, what was that?" I said, " well, it wasn't a satelite and planes need a mile radious to make a turn, it must had been a spaceship."

Next I hear this crunching. Twigs breaking. I said, " what is that noise?" He said, " that is me, I am going into the camp, you got me scared now..." LOL.

Last edited:

Pipehacker

Reaction score
It is said, their are bigfoot in Canada and where, Terry is from. Ever see one? I will pay you 5 dollars for a genuine picture.

If they existed, don't you think that someone would have shot one by now and brought it into town strapped to the hood of their F-150?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
If they existed, don't you think that someone would have shot one by now and brought it into town strapped to the hood of their F-150?
Now you've given (un-named pot stirrer here) incentive to buy an F150:p

Cookie

Reaction score
Probably, but what if they are tricky and fast! :)

Jeanrose770

Reaction score
They experts at camouflaging themselves!!! Out of all the mysterious creatures, I would rather run across a Unicorn or a Mermaid, before a Yeti! Maybe I would be getting skittles and seaweed before a huuuuuuuge snowball to the face!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks